National Psoriasis Foundation
Having trouble? View as web page
Dear National Psoriasis Foundation Supporter:
Clinical trials are important to our psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis community, as they help us learn more about investigational medications that are being studied.
Local doctors are currently conducting the AMVISION clinical trials for individuals diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. They are evaluating the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication, which is a type of protein that is designed to block the interaction of other proteins in the body that can cause inflammation and symptoms related to psoriatic arthritis.
Eligible participants may receive trial medications and evaluations, and will be asked to visit the trial clinic regularly throughout this 3-year trial.
To qualify for AMVISION, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis for at least 6 months
- Have at least 3 tender and 3 swollen joints
- Have an active psoriatic skin lesion
- Have a history of intolerance or poor response to psoriatic arthritis treatments
- Meet other criteria as appropriate
If you would like to learn more about being a participant in the AMVISION clinical trials, please call, toll-free, 1-844-824-8727, or visit www.amvisionstudy.com
Thank you for your consideration of AMVISION.