hello I am a new member I have psoriatic arthritis,fibo,stenois,spinal stenois,osteo I have had this terrible diease for years went into remission for a few then came back out with avengence going off my meds did not help did not know that arava stays in your system for 2 years was going threw a divorce after 25 years of marriage ex could not handle it was going to prove to him I was wonder woman and went off it for a few years it was great I was on top of the world I showed him not I have become a lot more educated on this then from way back then I love my rheum he has taking the time to help me threw this not just a number to some one but a patient to someone who really knows his stuff and truly cares about his patients I am currently taking .6mg once a week my shot form the pills were tried first but they made me very sick the shot by passes all that my psoriasis have gotten worse since it was upped but go back in a few weeks to see him again I have my real bad days then a few good ones never pain free at all but guess maybe I have learned to cope with it I know there is no cure but I know the meds will at least slow it down a little bit hoping some day they find a cure one can only hope my best friend is ben ben gay that is a lot of hot baths heat some days I need to walk with a cane and wear a neck brace at times I have come to know what my body is telling me to which arthritis it is the real worse is when the psa and the fibo kick in at the same time well everyone guess I have said enough for now take care and god bless

welcome howdydoodee! I hope you find lots of support and information here. I know I did and continue to do so. Cheers!

thank you very much for the warm welcome still new and trying to figure some of the things out on here but I will learn slowly have a great nite

howdydoodee said:

thank you very much for the warm welcome still new and trying to figure some of the things out on here but I will learn slowly have a great nite