My wonderful partner

I want to say thank you to my partner, over the last 3 years he's watched me go down hill. He does everything that I can't do. When I met him I only thought I had osteo arthritis, then I had to tell him that I had something else as well. He never moans or complains when I cry with the pain or am totally fed up. So I want to say a big thank you and let him know I love him more with every passing day. I'm very lucky and fortunate to have him in my life,

That's really great that you have someone so caring Catherine....it is so important that we acknowledge the people in our lives that do support us, as I think we forget how hard it is on them sometimes!

We are lucky, those of us who have good partners. It helps a lot.

Welcome to the group, Catherine.

You're so right I do forget that it must be hard on my family and partner. As I forget that I'm not that person they've known, so much has changed in me as a person. Health wise I'm beaten but with the support I have, I'm a winner.

dani7865 said:

That's really great that you have someone so caring Catherine....it is so important that we acknowledge the people in our lives that do support us, as I think we forget how hard it is on them sometimes!

Thank you Seenie for the welcome, yes we are very lucky.

Seenie said:

We are lucky, those of us who have good partners. It helps a lot.

Welcome to the group, Catherine.