My laundry list of symptons

I just wanted to check if my symptoms are average or severe:

curled toes

lost toe nails, pitting and yellowing

sharp pain in toes and ball of my right foot, left one every so often

sever knee pain in the morning, about 2 in the afternoon and when im ready to bed

lower spine sharp pain and sore skin

sore skin on my groin

pain in the middle of my spine

lately I have developed a very sharp pain on the top of my spine and feels swollen

finger and wrist pain

Last week woke up with right side of my jaw throbbing and swollen, hurts when I yawn and open wide

I think that's enough for now haha

It has been a very tough week for me, mentally and physically dealing with all this and still trying to be productive at work.

Meds:

humira shots every 2 weeks

prednisone daily

tramadol 2 a day

I take:

whey protein

multi vitamins

what do you guys think? appreciate the feedback, I do realize we all have these issues but was curious

thanks

David skytech

HI David

I have had all of the symptoms you listed but I'm surprised you are getting them with the medication you are on and I would suggest you need to tell your Doc they are not working. Enbrel, prednisone and celebrex have pretty much eliminated them for me apart from the feet and toe nails but these are not as bad as they were.

Thanks for sharing, I will ask him about Celebrex. I am going back on MTX next week

I have to do something differant

I agree that with those meds you shouldn't be having all those symptoms.

Thank you for the replies, that's good to hear as I am going to try a new DR this week and hope to get better treatment.

I am very active and with the meds taken I thought I would be feeling better. Im sure very soon!

Thanks

Sky Tech