My husband left me

Too long to discuss but my husband left me because i cant do things like run marathons or give him children. Everything he told me was a lie. Im on social sceurity and cannot afford to live alone. I can barely walk around most times. Ive improved so much over that past few months. It wasnt enough. Im sleeping on my only friends couch. Its horribly painful without my adjustable bed. My doctors are all down where we lived. Ive lost my cats whom i loved so very much. My mom and sister wont let me live with them.

I’m so sorry to hear that.

Gosh I am so sorry. x

I really feel for you. Something with some similarities happened to me and my now ex-husband, very hard on both me and my daughter.

Im told it’s good to give yourself permission to grieve the whole lousy lot, but keep in the back of your mind it usually gets better - a lot better - even if very slowly. It did for me and I hope it does for you too.

Also remember you have the right to ask for your adjustable bed, and when you have somewhere more permanent to live, your cats, and a whole lot more. When you feel up to it, make sure you get some advice on that if you can.

Terribly sorry to hear your news, so glad for support of other members who have been through what you are going through. Have found great solace recently from fasting, it has proved a means to distance my grief and my worry, and it is highly anti inflammatory. Please consider it as a constructive way to strengthen your body and soul for your future actions. Regards,

Thank you all for the kind words. Ive been fasting because i cant eat. Drink a little milk so the prednisone doesnt make me sick.

K, what a terrible blow to take. I’m really sorry to hear this. If you don’t mind my asking though, if he left you, why isn’t he sleeping on a friend’s sofa instead of you? Is there a way that you can you fight that? And will you be able to get your bed, which you need so badly for the good of your health?

Sometimes it really does help to verbalize what’s going on in your life and in your head, and you’re welcome to spend time here if it helps. Are there social services that you can draw on where you live?

All the best to you, keep in touch.

Seenie