Mods on the Move

PSA was out and about and making a name for itself in Montreal over the last three days. Michael in Vermont (l), Seenie, ® and Janeatiu (back) decided that long distance friendship needs occasional bouts of together time. Mission accomplished. This photo is at the Montreal Botanical Gardens and I think that might be tntlamb dressed as a lion behind us!
270-image.jpg (411 KB)

Great picture

Fantastic xxx

What fun! Good for you, taking time to get together.

Don't we look wonderful! I look a little chubbier than I remember but we look so happy and it was such a wonderful trip! Thank you ladies, I love you. <3

Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth, Michael! It was a mid-week weekend full of good conversation and interesting tourism. You are even better in person than you are online! LOL

I am jealous...would love to meet you gals in person. So glad you all had that opportunity. You all look fantastic!!!

I’m really happy we were able to make it happen and even happier that this site (PSA Psite?) brought us together.

What a lovely picture of three terrific ladies. :)

Montreal, huh? Well, at least you three weren't in Toronto partying with Mayor Ford!

Awesome! I bet you all had a blast!

Oh no. RoFo isn’t in TO right now – he’s gone into rehab.
LOL

Louise said:

Montreal, huh? Well, at least you three weren’t in Toronto partying with Mayor Ford!

We did indeed.

nym said:

Awesome! I bet you all had a blast!

Awesome! Great picture and wonderful you all were able to connect face to face!