Invitation to Participate a PsA Survey

Group Dynamics is conducting Market Research with Psoriatic Arthritis patients. If you have been diagnosed by a physician with Psoriatic Arthritis and are 21+ we would like to speak to you about participating in a market research study. You have to be currently taking Methotrexate. If you qualify, you are invited to participate in a 1 hour telephone interview starting in November, 2015.

You will be compensated for your time.
Please contact Susan at 610-■■■■■■■■ or email me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ asap.

Thank you!

I am interested in participating in most anything that will help me. However, my methotrexate was stopped after the first year as my liver enzymes increased.

I refuse to take Methotrexate. I'm on Humira only. I have good and bad days but overall I've learned how to function daily at a pain level of about 7 and I'm now used to it and just happy to be alive! Any other PsA surveys please contact me! (Sorry, I know my response is annoying, but I had to reply!)

I've got a small book to get off my chest re. Methotrexate - at the moment it's a case of can't live with it, can't live without it. Previously I loved the stuff but the romance has become more nuanced. It's a case of the English Patient though, so maybe I don't qualify?

I'm happy to take part, I have been on methotrexate for many years now

ok, i am in

I can participate but the phone call would have to be at night Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday and I generally have no affects from the methotrexate good or bad.

bella said:

I'm happy to take part, I have been on methotrexate for many years now

I took the survey found it very helpful and knowledgeable and compensates well , please call Susan as asked above and she will walk you through the process.

I took the survey found it very helpful and knowledgeable and compensates well , please call Susan as asked above and she will walk you through the process.

hope4444 said:

ok, i am in

I felt so much better after talking about my complicated love - hate relationship wit hMethotrexate. Calling Susan and signing up for the study is well worth the time. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask?
Sybil said:

I've got a small book to get off my chest re. Methotrexate - at the moment it's a case of can't live with it, can't live without it. Previously I loved the stuff but the romance has become more nuanced. It's a case of the English Patient though, so maybe I don't qualify?