I'm sure i way over did it today

ok, so it spring and every year i join a coed softball team. last year i struggled to play, h was before diagnosis and meds. of course, i want so much to have my normal self back, i figured i was feeling well enough to play, so i did. i am now sore. I am hoping it wont last. Last week i cleaned my car, was sore after but that worked through and it didnt last. i did have a few drinks, perhaps that is contributing to the soreness. i did notice, when i do have a couple drinks the folloing day i seem to feel way.

Do any of you have the same experience when indulging in cocktails?

Flaring from alcohol is SUPER COMMON, and not just with PsA but across many autoimmune diseases.

I imagine the combo of softball plus alcohol is causing your problems.

I don't drink much. But last time that I had more than one drink it wasn't a problem, so I'm guessing I'm just not as sensitive. That said, I definitely haven't combined alcohol and sports in a LONG time.

You probably did over do it, but it may just be the normal type of overdoing. When I started my garden this spring I totally over did it. I was just sore for a few days, but it was mostly muscle soreness. Feel better soon.

I enjoy my cocktails, maybe a little too much. I didnt have any today but last night I know I drank a few too many. I changed my mtx dosage to Mondays cause the doc only recommended having two drinks two days before my next doseā€¦ I had about 12, I may be understatingā€¦the last time I had my blood work done everything was fine so hoping for the same results this time.

Thanks

I unfortunately notice a connection between drinking and flares, especially with red wine. It makes me sad because i love red wine, but love walking down the stairs pain free more so i usually abstain.