How to: status, discussion & comment wall posts

We have lots of new members here on LWPsA so a quick reminder of the main locations for posts, which types will be seen by the most people and how to generate the most interest and responses to questions:

STATUS: This is a short comment that you can add to the Latest Activity feed on the Main page in the box asking “How are you?”. For example, today I might write: The birds are singing, the sun is shining I want to garden but my knees didn’t get the Memo. Again!! I’m just making a quick observation on my day. I’m not looking for responses. Status posts are not designed to start discussions or prompt answers to questions. They are seen by the fewest people.

BLOG: The open Blog facility is now closed. Members past blogs are accessible via their 'MY PAGE'.

DISCUSSION: If you have questions about PsA, living with PsA, treating PsA or any other topic and would like responses and support from the community this is the way to do it. Please start a thread from the Discussion tab in the green banner. Your posts will be seen by the most people and receive more answers. A great place for helpful, supportive and often lively input.

COMMENT WALL: This is part of the member Profile Page where a specific message for that member can be left. A good example is a Welcome message for a new member.

Finally, please don’t forget that everyone who responds to your posts has given their time to reply. A note of acknowledgement or word of thanks is always appreciated and encourages everyone to actively participate in the community.