Herb Pillows

I have a little pillow ....about the size of a small letter envelope....filled with lavender blossoms. I've had it for years and the scent has not faded. I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then place it in a hurting area. Works wonders.

Hi,

That's interesting. So it helps with mild pain ? I haven't seen these but sounds like it's worth looking into. I guess anything is worth it if it helps with pains :)

they can be obtained in many health food stores. Other wise they are smple to make...Buy some lavender flowers at a health food store where they sell loose herbs. Stitch up a little pillow ,fill it up and stitch it closed.

Dini said:

Hi,

That's interesting. So it helps with mild pain ? I haven't seen these but sounds like it's worth looking into. I guess anything is worth it if it helps with pains :)

Oh. How cool. I am a strong believer in the power of herbs after all they are medicine and the basis for some of today modern medicine. The use for lavender therapy is abundant. :)

My daughter gifted me a microwavable bean bag with lavender in it! I love Lavender <3