Headaches

Hi All,

Hope this finds everyone as well as can be expected. Just wondered if anyone suffers from bad headaches? (not linked to meds). Although I'm not currently having an Arthritic flare up, my psoriasis has been rather angry of late and my fatigue has been really bad but as a new symptom I seem to have had a really annoying headache for about 2 weeks now - just wondering if this is just me or if others have similar problems.

Many Thanks

Amy x

Hi Amy,

My headaches are neck related, whiplash, so is the numbness in my forearms and outter fingers. Yours starting only two weeks ago, don't know. Perhaps you need to call your Dr and he may want an x-ray of somekind. Allergies this time of year can give you a thumping headache as well, best to be sure.

Thanks guys. I think it’s just a combination of being over tired and the arthritis in my jaw playing up (think I may have been grinding my teeth in my sleep due to stress). If it carries on I shall pop to Dr’s. He hadn’t seen me for a couple of weeks so is likely missing me anyway lol. Thanks again for the replies :slight_smile: x

I have horrible headaches, but I haven't been officially diagnosed yet. The doctors aren't totally sure this is psoriatic arthritis, it could be RA. I feel like the headaches are coming from the intense pain in my upper neck radiating into my head. This flare I have had a lot of pain in the spine of my neck, so I'm sure that's why now I have these keep-me-up-all-night-long headaches. Do you have the arthritis in your neck or no?

Hi Amy,

Teeth grinding gives me headaches. Best to check with your doctor if they haven't abated.

Good luck!

Amy-E said:

Thanks guys. I think it's just a combination of being over tired and the arthritis in my jaw playing up (think I may have been grinding my teeth in my sleep due to stress). If it carries on I shall pop to Dr's. He hadn't seen me for a couple of weeks so is likely missing me anyway lol. Thanks again for the replies :) x