Groin pain? I don't know if this is my psa or something else

I've been having pain in my groin and can't lift my left leg.. Not sure if this is the arthritis or not. I've been thinking it's from the psa, but just checking.

If this is new and extreme, have you rules out other causes of groin pain, including hernia?

Hip pain will often be felt in the groin, but just want to rule out other things.

Hi Stoney. I haven't ruled out anything else. I've had this for awhile and now its getting worse. I go to the doctor tomorrow. I will get an xray I guess.. Thanks for your reply

PsA can cause groin pain for sure but of course you need to get it checked out. I guess if it is PsA then the inflammation would have to be quite bad to stop you lifting the leg, I hope it improves soon. Will you let us know what your doc says?

I went through a period a little after Christmas when I had pain in my groin, and couldn't for the life of me work out what it was - it was just after I had got over a slipped disc in my back. I still get it now and again, but the general consensus was that it was a bit of arthritis in my hip, and the pain was turning up in my groin. I had thought it was a hernia, or possibly swollen glands or something (I went through a period living in fear of swollen glands). It pretty much went back to normal, though, and I only feel it now and again, thankfully.