Future meds

Anyone ever believe that one day there will be a med that we can all take that will not be an immune supressant type of drug that we can take forever!

Lol I sure do! But I sometimes also think its like looking for a fairy godmother x

I've been dealing with PsA for 30 yrs (since age 10), and my goal has always been (besides the day to day) to keep myself from having as much permanent damage as possible so that when the fantasy future meds come and put me in remission I'll at least have a body that mostly works.

Things have improved MASSIVELY. When I was first dx I took aspirin. For years. Then NSAID's started to come out. Then I moved on to gold shots. Now there are all these amazing biologics and more types of pain medication. There IS progress happening. Hang in there everyone.

I am afraid to take anything, I have had breast cancer and the pain meds give me stomach problems. What is a girl to do?

You need to speak to your doctor and work out a plan.

sunshine said:

I am afraid to take anything, I have had breast cancer and the pain meds give me stomach problems. What is a girl to do?

Like Rebel mom said. Talk to your dr. about your concerns.

What stomach problems from which meds? We may have tips that might help! :)

sunshine said: