Frustrated

I’ve been on medrol and Humira for about two months. The doc has decided to start weekly shots for the month of January. I know its early with meds and diagnosis but the doc said I should feel fantastic but I dont. I can feel great for one day then on my butt the next. She has talked to me about mtx which im not against but I just want to be normal again. I have been practically bed ridden since October. Im trying so hard to stay positive but everytime I turn around I feel like this disease is taking my spirit. I noticed that the psoriasis is starting to come back. Im going to call the doctor tomorrow and let her know.

It’s just so frustrating laying in my bed, feeling bad for not going to work and then the cycle of stress begins.

Grr, PsA - although Im not completely stripped of my spirit. I still feel - I’m a chosen one. For me, im thankful to have this disease because someone else it may break them or even worse kill them. Id suffer before I want anyone else to feel this pain.

Have a good night.

I understand your frustration. It's so scary and hard to imagine it getting better. I hope the doc can help find what works for you. I'm not sure I've found the right thing yet either. I wouldn't wish this type of pain and discomfort on anyone.