First dose of Enbrel

and I'm not feeling "right". I took the shot at 9:00pm last night. Now 24 hours later, I feel tired, sore & head-acky. Is this normal? No miracle unswelling of the toe joints or disappearing pain. How long before most people see results? By the way, I am terrified of the side effects, ie Immune depression, numerous reports of shingles, ect.

Sounds about like my first time. Taking Tylenol with the shot and every 4 hours for a day or 2 helped with the headaches. I saw results after about the 3 shot, it takes about 6months to really get to feeling good. Worst side effect I had was a few sinus infections the first several months. You have to give it some time.

Humira gave me the mother of all headaches for a few days after each injection. Yes, it can happen.

I got my first dose of humira on Friday still don’t feel "right "I went to walk in with various different problems the day after but hopefully they subside I’m very weak with a lot of muscle pain so maybe its normal?

48 hours after the shot I'm having muscle spasms in my hands & feeling a sinus infection coming on. Maybe I just need to live with the pain.