Feeling as if something caught in the back of the throat

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this feeling. I feel as though some thing is caught in my throat. I dont have trouble eating drinking or swallowing. I get this some times. I read some where that it is common with some inflammatory diseases.

Is it post nasal drip? I have lots of allergies and sometimes the back of my throat is irritated and feels like it’s coated with something.

Hi Spirits, I have this constantly. It is very frustrating but I had an MRI on my neck and the camera down my nose etc and all was fine. This proceeded all of my other symptoms mind you. Best to get it checked though if you are worried. I know stress makes mine worse.

This helps alot. I used to get this alot and then when I started treatment it went away. I even said to my self the other day that its been a while since I had that feeling. Now its been back for over a week now. I just wanted to make sure that I was not going completly crazy and just getting food stuck. I well mention it to my doctor this week. Thanks so much.
Jacx said:

Hi Spirits, I have this constantly. It is very frustrating but I had an MRI on my neck and the camera down my nose etc and all was fine. This proceeded all of my other symptoms mind you. Best to get it checked though if you are worried. I know stress makes mine worse.

Spirits said:

This helps alot. I used to get this alot and then when I started treatment it went away. I even said to my self the other day that its been a while since I had that feeling. Now its been back for over a week now. I just wanted to make sure that I was not going completly crazy and just getting food stuck. I well mention it to my doctor this week. Thanks so much.
Jacx said:

I have acid reflux which makes it feel as if I have a lump in my throat.