Does anyone have mutilans?

I have been noticing my fingers are changing. I talked to my rhemy, who was not concerned. I, of course, would like to know everything there is. Before being diagnosed, I had some issues with my knees. I went to the Muscle, Bone and Joint center and he just gave me braces for my knees. Now, I'm wondering if I have the worse of this disease or is it a figment of my imagination. I always get the rarest of everything, which includes the rarest of animals. I'll shed some light, I have a hermaphrodite dog, another who is blind and a screaming pig. So, I would not be surprised having mutilans. I was just diagnosed in October so I am looking at everything and when I see changes, I always bring them up. I'm actually thinking I should go back to the Muscle, Bone and Joint center or talk to my primary to get some solid answers. I hate not knowing and would rather not sit and wait before things happen, at least I can just expect the worse.

Does everyone's hands/feet start to deform with this or is it just with mutilans? I hope someone can help or enlighten me.

Thanks

I have spondilitis and have changes in my hands. The knuckles are swollen and misshaped. I had one toe that swelled up like mutilan but now it just looks bumpy and the nail is misshaped. You can have changes in hands and feet and not have the mutilans. When I looked on the net at different sites I discovered there are 5 types of PsA and you can get finger and toes involved in many of them. You might try the Arthritis Foundation's site to start with.

In mutilans its not a mishapen finger or changing knuckle. the bone literally disappears making the distance between the joints shorter and shorter. The good news is that its highly treatable with surgery and less painful than say the spodylitis type....

That scares me a little as my bone scan referenced erosion and degenerative. I dont know how the swelling would look though when mentioned to my rhuemy she was not concerned and wasn’t interested in seeking further into it. Any thoughts ?