Disability

Has anyone applied for disability online/ Or is it better to go to local office in person? Confused about what to do. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you

Hey Merc,

I applied online and was approved. I wrote it in the disability blog if you want to read the whole story.

Good luck!

Thank you-Yes, I will take a look at it. Thank you for replying !

Robert said:

Hey Merc,

I applied online and was approved. I wrote it in the disability blog if you want to read the whole story.

Good luck!

I've been told that if you ask 3 people at my local office a question you'll get 6 different answers, and that it is better to apply online.

I had an appointment with the office and they called before that appt and told me to apply online and still come in to see them. That was in Florida.

Hi mercm2, I think applying on line is easiest. You can also do it over the phone, if that is easier for you. If you get to where you would like to speak to a lawyer I recommend the link below.

www.sslg.com

Best of luck to you.

I applied in person and got valuable advice from my case worker. They aren't supposed to do that, but mine did. You might miss that by applying online. But, I'm not trying to discourage applying online, either. I'm sure it has advantages, too.

Thank you all for your advice.