Damaged nerves anyone?

is there anyone here with nerves damaged by PSA? my are in my left foot. the pain is bad. i am limping, and now i am limping with the help of a cane.

also,i am considering applying for ss disability. does anyone here did it?

thanks for any suggestions here.

Broken angel.

It sounds like your symptoms are identical to mine. Just recently the doctor said I was totally disabled. It was hard to accept... But I didn't want my health to suffer from it..I have burning and sear ng pain across the top of both feet. Just had a bunionectomy on my left great toe

No pain there. Lol. Just on the top of each foot

Karen

I had neuropathy in my feet- found out I was severely deficient in B12. Just a thought.

Oh wow. I will ask dr

Tyvm

Karen

the last time i actually spoke to my doc about disability it was in august, when i was still ok, but know i am just getting worst every day. PSA took away my walking, what is going to be next? i am not able to walk for more than 2 hours without shoes, with shoes on i can walk less than that (having shoes on is very painful) and slowly. i did some review of the ss website and apparently ppl with autoimmune conditions may qualified for disability. this nerves damage is interfering with my work and driving (even thought it is my left foot) so i guess i am going to talk to my doc on my next visit.

still, if anyone applies for ss disability, please share your experience.

thank you

karen, this pain you had, was it like electric shocks with shacking?

Karen said:

Broken angel.

It sounds like your symptoms are identical to mine. Just recently the doctor said I was totally disabled. It was hard to accept... But I didn't want my health to suffer from it..I have burning and sear ng pain across the top of both feet. Just had a bunionectomy on my left great toe

No pain there. Lol. Just on the top of each foot

Karen

did you do blood test? i was supposed to do mine but i am afraid of needles so i didn't.

did replenishing B12 help you?

i plan to try whatever there is.

i am afraid of this pain.

lrcjvl said:

I had neuropathy in my feet- found out I was severely deficient in B12. Just a thought.

You can search the site. It’s definitely been discussed.

Broken Angel 13 said:

the last time i actually spoke to my doc about disability it was in august, when i was still ok, but know i am just getting worst every day. PSA took away my walking, what is going to be next? i am not able to walk for more than 2 hours without shoes, with shoes on i can walk less than that (having shoes on is very painful) and slowly. i did some review of the ss website and apparently ppl with autoimmune conditions may qualified for disability. this nerves damage is interfering with my work and driving (even thought it is my left foot) so i guess i am going to talk to my doc on my next visit.

still, if anyone applies for ss disability, please share your experience.

thank you