Back to Consultant

I’m back off for my Rheumatologists tomorrow, not sure what’s the next move…think it will be a " fibro v PsA discussion. Although I’m feeling heaps better than around March time my fatigue is still a big problem made worse by poor sleep

Thanks Sybil, that’s just what I’m after a bit of a treatment plan would be good now that the bios are out of the question at the moment x

I hear you about the poor sleep. Louise. I used to sleep like a champ but not so much anymore. I usually go three nights a week with little sleep or very interrupted sleep. It's such a bummer.

I'm pretty luck with the sleep thing. When I do have those periods a few days of Amitriptyline (25mg) straightens things right out not to mention pain reduction.

Lol a bummer is right Jane! I’ve been taking 10 mg Amitriptyline a night for about 15 years to help pain control with my migraines, they upped the dose about 6 months ago to up to 30mg but its not helping in the sleep department yet unfortunately lamb. I’ve been prescribed gabapentin now at a low dose which is to be increased slowly as most of the pain I’m suffering is being related to Fibro along with the fatigue. Hopefully the gabapentin will also help with my muscle spasms at night, so fingers crossed. Also been referred to the pain clinic which maybe helpful :slight_smile: