Anyone tried Erelzi?

Hi everyone, well following on from my allergic reaction to Humira after the first injection, I’ve been letting it get out of my system before starting on my new biologic, which is a bio similar to Enbrel called Erelzi and is very new! It was delivered on Wednesday this week and is sitting in my fridge. I’m afraid to start it after my bad experience with Humira, and because we go on holiday in a couple of weeks time and I don’t want to react and be ill and miss my much needed holiday. So I called my Consultant and he thinks it’s fair to wait until I get back and is going to give me a steroid shot next week to help me through the flare I’m in. I’ve had no medication since January apart from that one humira shot. Erelzi is a biosimilar to Enbrel with Etanercept as the active ingredient. So it’s still a TNF-a inhibitor like Humira, hence my apprehension. It has been established that I reacted to the drug itself as Humira here in the UK has no latex or preservative that I could have reacted to. I’m just curious whether anyone here has been prescribed Erelzi and how you found it. I believe it was only approved for use in July 2017 and there’s little or no data online as to patients experience with it. Thanks in advance for your input.