11:52 am. I did it

Lol... It does seem funny,..... it took me over 8 weeks... to.. inject myself in the stomach.. that sounded worse than it really was.... my pen hardly ever does that second click..... i guess it depends of the angle... as long as it doesnt leak..... right.... the cost alone scares me.... im sure glad i dont have to pay for it.. i could never afford it.... over $2,000 - for just 4 injections in one month.... unless you are a millionaire.... there is no way....

take care

keep me updated

karen

Yeah, my Enbrel is basically free. I actually find that strange. I have very good insurance at work and my cost would have been near nothing anyways I'd imagine. But they insisted that I sign up for the assistance program. I told them I likely would not qualify because I make a good salary AND have excellent health insurance. But I guess almost everyone qualifies right?? My Enbrel cost me $10.00 a month. I feel kinda guilty but I guess that's just the way it works.

Well done! Never mind about having put it off. You’ve done it now. Good for you.
“Hangy downs” is local lingo in my neck o’ the woods, but I think it’s soon going to be. Tee hee!

Hey Chris, yea that is funny we started the same day. I was quite worried about the side effects also, but the really serious side effects are so rare that im not soo worried anymore. I think the benefits outweighs the risks for sure. So far no side effects. I had a slight headache the day after, but im not sure if that was enbrel related or not. I didnt even get an injection site reaction.

We should compare results for sure, keep me updated on how your doin!

Talk to you soon.

-Court