We appreciate the care, Krc from Cali!

@Krc

Hello there and welcome to the wonderful community of Living With PsA!

Wow, I think you might be the first caretaker I’ve encountered on this forum. Are you caring for a lot of different people with PsA at the same time - or primarily focusing on one/two at a time?

Our many helpful members provide a great source of information and advice, so I know that joining our community will be a benefit to you. Was there anything in particular that you wanted to learn more about? You can search for specific topics using the Search Icon (top right corner of the white bar) - so that might be a great place to start.

I also encourage you to start making posts on this community so that you may also contribute to discussions and ask specific questions. Apart from that - please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Best Wishes!

Hi there, Sorry it took so long for my reply. I appreciate that you reached out to me. I’m actually a registered nurse working with a Dr’s office trying to get the word out about a new clinical research study that is being conducted in San Diego. I’ve been attending events in the San Diego area reaching out to speak to PsA patients and to get their thoughts about this complex disease.
I thought this would be a good forum to get advice and direction.

Thanks,