Update and I wrote a blog post about PSA

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in a while. I've been up and down. I was going good for a while on metoject and stelera and then all of a sudden I was landed in hospital with the worst head pain of my life. They rheumy thinks it was my neck flaring.

So I'm out of the hospital. Still not feeling great but I'll see the rheumy nurse at the end of the month. I think the issue was that the stelera was wearing off.

On another note I started a new series on my blog called Chronic Life. For the first post I wrote about PSA and how it effects my life. I wanted to write it in a way that anyone could understand. I also linked this site as a resource.

I would love to know what you think of my post. If anyone here would ever like to write an article about their experiences I'd be happy to publish it

http://www.curlysuereview.com/2016/05/chronic-life-living-with-psoriatic-arthritis.html

Hi there Irishchick.

Scary stuff ...... were you almost relieved that PsA was probably responsible for the head pain? I hope things haven't got that bad since.

You write well, your blog does explain PsA clearly & it's good you're raising awareness. Nice links I thought!

How are you getting on generally?