Unable to work

I have not been able to work out side the home in about two years, so this is what I did. I wrote my first cook book.It kept me busy and I hope it will help others in these hard times.http://tracyfoodandcraft.com/index.html

Good for you!

What a great idea! I have been reading up on cooking quite a bit these days in an effort to stretch my money further. Congratulations on completing such an undertaking.

I would have on suggestion. Can you offer it as an ebook? Perhaps through amazon or as a downloadable pdf on your website. The reason I ask is that I have problems with my hands and frankly they go numb and ache from holding a book.

So I now rely heavily on ebooks. My kindle reader is an older paper white version that is fairly light. So it allows me to read for quite a while. Just a thought.

Again, way to go!

Hi dandlyon. yes its on amazon as a eBook and I have it in Print on eBay. thank you for the complements.
dandlyons said:

What a great idea! I have been reading up on cooking quite a bit these days in an effort to stretch my money further. Congratulations on completing such an undertaking.

I would have on suggestion. Can you offer it as an ebook? Perhaps through amazon or as a downloadable pdf on your website. The reason I ask is that I have problems with my hands and frankly they go numb and ache from holding a book.

So I now rely heavily on ebooks. My kindle reader is an older paper white version that is fairly light. So it allows me to read for quite a while. Just a thought.

Again, way to go!

Found it!

Amazon Link