To Family Members

Hello to all of the spouses, parents and friends of folks with PsA. We are so glad that you have chosen to support your loved one by coming here and being a part of this community. The Mods have noticed that your number is growing and would like to accommodate you better. We have thought of 2 options for you:

1. We can start a dedicated thread on the main discussion page for Family and Friends of PsA. This is nice because it will be on the main page for new members; no digging required.
  2. We can probably combine the two groups (or just recreate it as one group-not sure about the tech aspect there); "Friends and Family Affected by PsA" and "Caregivers and PsA" This would give you one central spot to meet and exchange your thoughts and experiences, instead of it being split between two groups.

Of course you are always welcome to post in the General Discussions, we simply thought this might be helpful for you, and new members too. Let me know what you think in the comments or send me a message. I will probably leave this up and open for a week or two to get some feedback, and then we will get you set up.