To all who replied to baklu thank you

I want thank all the wonderful Angels who encouraged me to go on.
God Bless You ALL

3 Likes

Baklu, we’re all here to support each other. One day when one of us is having a bad time (and trust me, every single person here has their episodes) maybe you’ll be able to reach out and give us what we need. And you’ll know what we are dealing with, because you’ve been there. This is a nasty devil of a disease: it can wreck your body and it messes with your mind. The way we get through the bad times is by standing by others when things are OK with us.

Here is a thread (click on the blue print) from not long ago. Have a quick look. The person who started that thread is one of the people who offered some supportive words to you when you were feeling down yesterday.

Hang out with us here, baklu! You don’t have to post a lot, but when the time comes for you to reach out to someone who is feeling down, you’ll know. And you will make the same difference to them as they made to you.

That’s the beauty of Ben’s Friends

All the best to you!

What a nice post to wake up to!

As Seenie says, you don’t have to post a lot but don’t feel you have to keep it short either. If you want to just talk it over that’s fine too. Oh, and sorry for offering PsA ‘advice’ yesterday, I realise you’ve had this disease for 35 years so you probably know it all & then some. Don’t know what I was on!

1 Like