The big R?

I haven’t had any issues for more than 8 months. As of today, I am 5 days late for my last remaining med (humira) because I forgot. After some discussion with my doc, I am going to discontinue it for now. I would ask that you keep me in your prayers that this is actually remission. Thanks much :slight_smile:

How old are you bumble (if you don't mind) The younger you are the more likley the big S (i don't say the other for fear of jinx that way if it isn't you can add h-i-t afte the big S and have been right all along. Prayers sent

That's excellent! Glad that you are working with your doctor on this.

I am 33. Lost about 40 pounds and altered my diet rather significantly as well.

Thanks everyone.

35 is the magic age actually, weight loss makes a major diiference, looks like things are on your side!!!

bumble said:

Thanks everyone.

Still going strong. Worked 80 hours since last Friday morning and the only thing that hurts is the muscle I managed to knot up in my back.

I just want to say how jealous I am!

Thanks for saying what I was thinking, Stoney. Fingers crossed for you, bumble.

Stoney said:

I just want to say how jealous I am!

Thanks guys. I’m praying for all of you too.

Congrats.... Happy for you!

Wow, that’s great news. I’m very much the wrong side of 35 but have noticed that when I’m fatter than I am now I hurt more! Currently trying to loose about 20 lbs. How did you alter your diet?
Here’s sending you very positive thought.

I love reading good news! Thanks so much for sharing! How awesome for you!!!!

I reduced my meat intake, and almost eliminated processed foods. I eat lots of yogurt, cheese, beans, rice, pasta, and fruits and veggies galore. I have meat protein about 1 out of every 5 meals. Generally keep protein under 75 grams a day. Lots of water (and coffee to be honest). Eliminated a lot of stress in my life which also led to less junk food binges.