Question about lack of plaques

So, 8 years ago, I got lyme disease, which has apparently left me with some sort of degenerative joint, tendon and skin condition. I've tested negative for absolutely everything. Well, except the lyme.

A few years ago, I got some odd bright strawberry colored raised bumps on my hands that slowly turned into ring like shapes, and daily mutated out until they would disappear, then be replaced by more red bumps and it would repeat. I had them for two years and then they disappeared after I resumed lyme disease treatment. They strongly resembled granuloma annulare. They weren't Psa plaques.

In fact, I have never had psoriasis. But, I have damage in all my large joints- neck, hips and lower back, both knees and both achilles. I've had a TKR, two synovectomies, bone spur removal in multiple joints and tons of tendon and ligament involvement with two ankle achilles surgeries. Redness, swelling and itching around joints, burning sensation in my toes and feet. tingling around my nails along with beaus lines, dents in the nails, and lifting and lot's of excess thick skin around my toenails. (I groom constantly, and it still gets ahead of me!!) I also sometimes get dark little splinter looking things under my fingernails.

I've developed rosacea, and weird eye issues. My hair falls out. My heart gets funky and beats oddly. I get IBS and interstitial cystitis as well. Does any of this sound familiar? Could this be PSA? I'm seeing a bunch of doctors, due for in depth allergy testing next week, and then rheumatologist at the end of the month.

Anyone out there have the same issues? What do you do for it?

These symptoms seem consistent with PsA. Glad you have a rheumy scheduled good luck. Hang in there

Thanks for the reply! I'm mystified. My GP is the one who pushed in the direction of Psa and is sending me to the rheumy.