Psoriatic Eye

KelleyD, I am sorry you feel your post was not addressed as seriously as you would have liked. I am certain it was not anyones intention to make light of your concerns regarding eye involvement. I have also sent you a pm.

kelleyD said:

I posted my issues, but feel that it was made somewhat of a joke. I wish everyone well.

Probably the best way to get support is to give support. Since August you have participated in 19 threads in each case it was about you and in each instance our members responded with respect and concern even when some of the issues were pretty benign. Dicloflonac for example is actually an OTC med like Advil in most of the world, yet members treated you with as much concern you as if it were taking chemo therapy for cancer. Its a shame you didn't read the response that were here. All of your questions were answered, all of concerns addressed, You would have learned that yes eye issues are part an parcel with PsA and that some of the members have very severe issues and have had to make adjustments to deal with them but have done so and live life.

The moderators this morning decided to close this thread not because you not just once but twice decided it wasn't enough about you but because they didn't want to see other folks reaction to your complaints. I'll respect that decision.

kelleyD said:

I posted my issues, but feel that it was made somewhat of a joke. I wish everyone well.