PsA analogy

I was listening to the radio yesterday and two stations were encroaching on the same channel. It kind of reminded me of how I feel with PsA. I was trying to listen and comprehend one station but the other kept butting in, forcing me to hear it as well. The two messages fighting each other made it difficult to just focus on one and resulted in me getting the two confused and irritated. My PsA kind of works like that. I try to concentrate on what I need to do but the pain, fatigue and discomfort act against my concentration, butting in and forcing me to deal with it, making it difficult to finish my task. I, in turn, get irritated and upset that I am struggling. But I have to keep my wits about me and keep my patience in check. I am in control, not my PsA. It is like an enemy that sneaks in and takes control of my body when I least expect it. But I am the one in control and my meds are my super power that makes me become the superhero and regain control. The meds are a pain and expensive, but when they do their job, they are a God send.

Interesting analogy... thanks...