Ocean Water

I am so sorry Sheena. No one should feel this way. I am wishing you a warm and loving Christmas. Stay warm and wonderful my friend. You are important, PsA is not.

You will need approximately 35 grams of sea salt per liter of water or approximately 4 oz. of sea salt per gallon of water to make your own and can buy a test kit at most aquarium stores and can duplicate the very expensive doctor office UV treatments at tanning salon. The tanning doesn't do a lot for me (my gym has a machine) but boy do I feel good when I leave (for a while) and I'm sure its not because the cheer squad shows up in their bikinis at the same time as I. If you do your own sea water bath I'd also add some Epson Salts too. It does help and add a bit of whirlpool the scales will actually come off. There is scientific reasoning behind both.

If you want to try it go for it, want a trip to the beach go for it. But if you want to knock it...... why??

UV treatments are free at the Drs office. I add the tanning salon as an extra. But yes I do note the hot guys there lol

Thanks for the salt res I will try it when I go home.

tntlamb said:

You will need approximately 35 grams of sea salt per liter of water or approximately 4 oz. of sea salt per gallon of water to make your own and can buy a test kit at most aquarium stores and can duplicate the very expensive doctor office UV treatments at tanning salon. The tanning doesn’t do a lot for me (my gym has a machine) but boy do I feel good when I leave (for a while) and I’m sure its not because the cheer squad shows up in their bikinis at the same time as I. If you do your own sea water bath I’d also add some Epson Salts too. It does help and add a bit of whirlpool the scales will actually come off. There is scientific reasoning behind both.

If you want to try it go for it, want a trip to the beach go for it. But if you want to knock it… why??