New iPhone App to check your Arthritis status

Who has an iPhone?? This Arthritis app seem to be working good! Check the link below.

http://medcitynews.com/2013/01/a-rheumatoid-arthritis-test-and-app-to-track-patients-disease-level-could-improve-drug-choices/

I was also looking at arthritis apps for my android phone yesterday, but didn't find one I thought would be helpful. Has anyone found a good android app?

Thank you so much! I got it an like it pretty well. I am able to document everything I need to. It looks like it will help me report symptoms patterns much more effectively to my Rheum. I am terrible at remembering what hurt and when it started, changed, etc.

Wow! This is GREAT! I have an android too and want to find one for it. I'll see if I can find this one that's helpful on there. Thanks for sharing this!

I haven't found a good app for the Windows phone, my husband is thinking of writing one (like he has any spare time HAH!). There is a pain tracker, but a joint tracker as well as pain would be good.

I wish I had the know-how to write apps. I can think of several that I would like to see catering to the inflammatory arthritis group.

Marietta said:

I haven’t found a good app for the Windows phone, my husband is thinking of writing one (like he has any spare time HAH!). There is a pain tracker, but a joint tracker as well as pain would be good.