Looking for an artical

A littler while back, I think over the summer. someone posted a name they use for PsA to avoid the usual nonsense when people hear arthritis. I thought I saved it but can't find it. Does anybody remember the name that was used?

Psoriatic arthropathy, I think. Is this what you were looking for? ==

That is it - thank you

I also like/use psoriatic disease.