Jaw?

Does anybody have it in there jaw?? and constant foot cramps all night long ??

does anybody cry in pain every night .I don't like to take pills everyday only when its

really bad which is almost every day !!

I was wondering about the jaw also. For the past week it has been killing me. It hurts to talk or eat or anything. The cramps I have all night are in my shoulders. I can not get comfortable for the life of me. They are always hurting and at night it is so much worse. I know that the meds take awhile to kick in and that it has only been two weeks but waiting for relief is driving me crazy. Hope you find some relief soon.

Also have jaw problems. Dentists using the panoramic xray can usually tell you if it’s arthritis in the jaw or another problem. Mine has said it is arthritis but couldn’t say for sure if it was related to the PsA but said “it likely is”.

For foot / leg cramps at night… Bananas work wonders! Potassium is needed to remove the waste product from muscle tissue…if you aren’t getting enough potassium the waste can build up and cause cramping. My dr let me in on this tidbit after having Charlie horses every other night for years! Now if I even feel a cramp coming on I eat a banana and it’s worked like a charm for me!

Thank you Roni & autumnmat I will definitely try to eat bananas and I feel better knowing i'm not the only one with PsA in the jaw. It's so nice talking to people who know what I'm going through I'm very glade I found this site thank you all

Also It may sound funny but Tonic water works for cramps too? I am not sure why but my Ruhmy told me about it.

Good Luck!

Hope you feel better.

javabean75 said:

Thank you Roni & autumnmat I will definitely try to eat bananas and I feel better knowing i'm not the only one with PsA in the jaw. It's so nice talking to people who know what I'm going through I'm very glade I found this site thank you all