Is it possible? That 2 nd wk no MTX and I feel so much better:)

Or is it just an illusion brought on by the lack of side effect that were sucking the life out of me 3.5 days per week. I get that MTX works for many but is it possible that those lucky ones, did not experience side effects! I started Sulfasalazine few days ago and have some minor side effects like mild headache, sleepiness nothing drastic, stomach distress:(( but I just take it like champ that I am breath, breath, breath lol… it passes.
So here I go with my dilemma, Am I crazy to worry about my bones deteriorating as I enjoy these feel GOOD days? Well because there are so many good results for some. These ups and downs are by far the wildest rollercoaster hoops I’ve experienced. (In The Gap)

No your not crazy to worry about your joints. I'm sure it's on everyone's mind here and it should be. I am glad you are feeling better. I had some serious side effects from Humira; when I stopped my psoriasis actually got better! Stopping that drug reduced my stress levels. Hopefully you continue to see improvements!

It is absolutely possible to feel a lot better especially when you're not having a time of side effects! when you spend half of your life bowing to the porcelain throne, and then you suddenly stop of course you're going to feel well, and happy, and you're going to relish that time. And, there's nothing wrong with worrying about what's happening to your joints while you're in the in between time – waiting for that next drug to work.

People do get good results from the medication, unfortunately, the ones you see here are the ones you're having a hard time. My sincerest hopes are that we all achieve the best results possible on our medications. I don't think that more good days and bad days is too much to hope for.

Good luck with sulfa!

I also monitor my medication intake and SE. I also am hopefull that Sulfa helps me improve my symptoms:) Thanks for your input!

I meant *your medications. Jeez!