I would love some opinions on this matter please!

I visited a Chiropractor today even though I'm going for an MRI scan on Sunday. I kept being told how good he was so I couldn't resist. I'm sure I have some type of arthritis and keen to know if it's PsA with having psoriasis. But I wanted to know if there are any other mechanical issues with me. I already know that I have to wear foot wear to support my arches and I have hyper lumber Lordosis.

Anyway after an examination the Chiropractor is sure I have a rotated sacrum and an imbalance with my pelvis. I think he said the sacrum is stuck but I can't remember everything he said. I didn't receive any treatment as we are both keen to wait for the scan in case there is inflamation too, which is what the Rheumy will be looking for.

He did mention that he didn't think there was Osteoarthritis and as he could lift my leg to a good range I didn't have sciatica. He knew that I have been stretching for a long time but still stuck by what he thought.

He was confident that all my problems with piriformus muscle, buttock pain and now hip pain at different places was all typical of problems within the SI joint. Especially my description of getting up from a chair, a feeling of painful rigidness and a funny walk until it passes.

He was very open that he didn't realise that PsA can affect the SI joint and spine, so he was keen to update himself on the condition.

I myself will definately see him again every few months to make sure I'm still realigned regardless of the outcome of my scan !

Uh huh! Personally I would wait for the results of my scans before letting anyone mess with me. A good chiro is trained in the interpretation of x-rays and MRI's too but one who didn't know that inflammatory arthropathies can affect the spine and SI! Really? Sorry, I know this sounds really harsh and critical but until you know EXACTLY what you are dealing with ........