I just need your support

Tirezza, thank goodness they found that early, and what a great bonus that your PsA has left town for a holiday. That's the silver lining, I guess.

Thanks for sharing your news -- both good and less good -- with us. Stick around! We love your company.

Hey, Seenie! It is great to hear from you. I have been busy this week. A bone density test was at the top of the list since I had never had one and the medication I am currently on depletes calcium. L1 through L5 came back with osteopenia and my left hip, osteoporosis. Not a surprise, really. Now I am taking calcium supplements.

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for listening. :)

Seenie said:

Tirezza, thank goodness they found that early, and what a great bonus that your PsA has left town for a holiday. That's the silver lining, I guess.

Thanks for sharing your news -- both good and less good -- with us. Stick around! We love your company.

Wow, what happy news! Glad to hear everything turned out so well for you! The rainbow after the storm! Keep smiling, and thanks for the update, because it's one of those messages that makes all of us smile! :-)