I am 63lbs lighter!

Congratulations! You are an inspiration!

Hey, you look fab! I’m going to that website, hopefully I can be as dedicated as you!

I slowed down a few times but haven’t gotten stuck yet (fingers crossed!). When I slowed down I tried changing things a bit which seemed to help. I have a “cheat” day on Saturdays, although I don’t get ridiculous, I will have a cheeseburger with salad. So my calories are a little high one day a week, which some say keeps you from hitting a plateau. Others recommend switching your exercise around, if you are doing hard workouts 3 times a week, switch to a lighter activity more often. Another is to cut back on salt and processed food. I don’t know if those will help you, but that seems to be what gets recommended on that site…I’m not an expert by any means!

Exercise is so difficult for us when joints are acting up. I always follow my doctors advice “if it’s painful, don’t do it”. Somedays I walk fast, somedays slow, & sometimes I use the incline. I really play it by ear with exercise. I figure a slow 20 minute walk is better than nothing so just do whatever I can every day. My sacroiliac and hip flared and I couldn’t exercise for three weeks, so I was very careful with my diet during that.

I hope you are able to get past being “stuck”! But you are lighter now and have done a great job getting there! If it takes a while to get the scale moving again, you have still improved your health. There is no down side so keep it up!! =)

SunAngel said:

Wow that is fantastic, I am dealing with this issue to and it is very hard, I lost about 45 lbs and now I am stuck, and very sore, but I to want to keep going, I love the pics, motivation at its best !!! Once again Amazing and keep up the good work!!!

For anyone who joined the site, if you want, send me a friend request on there and I’ll add you. Or if you don’t know how, just post your username here and I’ll find you. When you add friends their progress shows in your news feed (similar to Facebook).

Thank you Roni on the flavored water info. I will have to look on my next trip to Walmart. I am in Florida. Right now that is the only option close by for groceries as a plane crashed into our Publix Supermarket a few weeks ago and won't be reopened for a few more months. I will try the ones that have the "splenda" and see if they give me a headache. I am determined to get some of this weight off and eat healthier. Not only just for me but also because I hate clothes shopping and especially right now. Also, my son is getting married next March and I will have to shop for a dress. I tried to get them to let me wear jeans (the wedding is in a barn) but was told it will be a "fancied up barn" LOL.

Roni, forgot to tell you my user name is almsha

Hopefully the ones that have Sucralose won’t give you a headache! Walmart would probably carry the Aquafina brand which has several different flavors. I have never tried the Nestle brand but they also have some which are carried at our walmart. Just check the ingredients to see what type of sweetener they use. I have heard before that some people get headaches from aspartame so that may be the case with you too. That’s the difference between diet coke and coke zero too, so if you are a soda fan you could try coke zero.

Congratulations on your sons wedding! That’s exciting =)
My oldest daughter graduates from with her bachelor of nursing this month. So I too have to dress up for the dinner and ceremony.

I sent you a friend request on myfitnesspal =)

Alma said:

Thank you Roni on the flavored water info. I will have to look on my next trip to Walmart. I am in Florida. Right now that is the only option close by for groceries as a plane crashed into our Publix Supermarket a few weeks ago and won’t be reopened for a few more months. I will try the ones that have the “splenda” and see if they give me a headache. I am determined to get some of this weight off and eat healthier. Not only just for me but also because I hate clothes shopping and especially right now. Also, my son is getting married next March and I will have to shop for a dress. I tried to get them to let me wear jeans (the wedding is in a barn) but was told it will be a “fancied up barn” LOL.

you look spectacular! congratulations. i have wanted to lose some but have such difficulty with the pain in my foot.

You are such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!

Lisa