Humira

Hello everyone! I have a question about taking Humira. I have been oon methotrexate for about two months now, with really no success, and my doctor has added humira/ Does anyone have any history they would want to give me about this drug, and what to expect? Thanks, and God bless!

Hi! I started Humira after 3 months of being on methotrxate with no results and I must say that humira was my savior! after just a few weeks I felt so much better i was walking agian with some ease and the pain and swelling has gone down tremendously! I have noticed a few side effects like fatigue and severe headaches which my doctor suggested adding vitamin b complex which honestly hasnt helped much but if the humira can keep me walking and living a somewhat normal life again i will deal with the exhaustion!

God Luck!

humira has given me a life with no SE,s what so ever. It started to wrk within 12 hours. After 4 days post 1st shot I knew it was the right drug for me. I also take25mg MTX along with it. Mtx shot every week and humira Every 2weeks..I had to miss 3 shots because of infection and within the first 4 days of missing I knew I was i trouble. Had to have a steriod shot to get me back on track. Took 6 weeks or 3 shots to get back to where I was. Love my humira!k

Thanks for your input!

Thanks for your input!

2trees said:

humira has given me a life with no SE,s what so ever. It started to wrk within 12 hours. After 4 days post 1st shot I knew it was the right drug for me. I also take25mg MTX along with it. Mtx shot every week and humira Every 2weeks..I had to miss 3 shots because of infection and within the first 4 days of missing I knew I was i trouble. Had to have a steriod shot to get me back on track. Took 6 weeks or 3 shots to get back to where I was. Love my humira!k