How do you think of your PsA?

:-) When you said you'd been doing the same painting, I thought "Oh no, she's not still working on the dragons, is she?"

Well we were supposed to be at a high mountain lake today. A rather long hike that I was determined to take with my granddaughters. We didn't make it. It wasn't my PsA or my granddaughters. It was the damn rain that turned to snow. We'll be back next week I have only missed my annual trip to iceberg lake ONCE in the last 50 years. I was "hiking" in SE Asia that time.

Tonight we have a full moon fish are jumping in Lake Five which is just a few feet from our tent. The rain has stopped and it's a beautiful 50 degrees. And will be much warmer tomorrow. Tenia and I are on our second bottle of a very nice cab (I made it). Listening to Miles Davis, The fire is dying, the girls are sharing ghost stories in their tent. Tommorow we are going to John's Lake, picking cherries, and with luck will make it to the Pole bridge Merc before they fun out of Huckleberry Macaroons. Folks life doesn't get better than this. You see Tana and I have PsA Ariel had severe scoliosis be AS. BUT none of those things have US.

So how do I (we) think of our PsA? We don't. Well except shot days..............

'But none of those things have US.' That's where I'm trying to get back to. I know I'm wobbling in all sorts of ways not just PsA & the strange way of looking at it helped, it really did. I think that was a shot day, I don't know what a shot day is but I usually get your gist. And the gist is great. That word 'inspirational' is over-used .... but ...

I hope you find a whole heap of Huckleberry Macaroons tomorrow.

tntlamb said:

Well we were supposed to be at a high mountain lake today. A rather long hike that I was determined to take with my granddaughters. We didn't make it. It wasn't my PsA or my granddaughters. It was the damn rain that turned to snow. We'll be back next week I have only missed my annual trip to iceberg lake ONCE in the last 50 years. I was "hiking" in SE Asia that time.

Tonight we have a full moon fish are jumping in Lake Five which is just a few feet from our tent. The rain has stopped and it's a beautiful 50 degrees. And will be much warmer tomorrow. Tenia and I are on our second bottle of a very nice cab (I made it). Listening to Miles Davis, The fire is dying, the girls are sharing ghost stories in their tent. Tommorow we are going to John's Lake, picking cherries, and with luck will make it to the Pole bridge Merc before they fun out of Huckleberry Macaroons. Folks life doesn't get better than this. You see Tana and I have PsA Ariel had severe scoliosis be AS. BUT none of those things have US.

So how do I (we) think of our PsA? We don't. Well except shot days..............

Sounds like a trip made in heaven tntlamb. So I hope you have just a fabulous day today too. And nothing ever 'has' you unless it's sneaked in through a crack and mostly then it's capable of being kicked out the door again. Have a fantastic Sunday all of you.

Sybil said:

'But none of those things have US.' That's where I'm trying to get back to. I know I'm wobbling in all sorts of ways not just PsA & the strange way of looking at it helped, it really did. I think that was a shot day, I don't know what a shot day is but I usually get your gist. And the gist is great. That word 'inspirational' is over-used .... but ...

I hope you find a whole heap of Huckleberry Macaroons tomorrow.

tntlamb said:

We have weather! Proper sparkly sunshine. Hope it's the same where you are too, Poo.

Poo therapy said:

Sounds like a trip made in heaven tntlamb. So I hope you have just a fabulous day today too. And nothing ever 'has' you unless it's sneaked in through a crack and mostly then it's capable of being kicked out the door again. Have a fantastic Sunday all of you.