Hello :)

So glad you’re going to the rheumy. More tablets? Groan. But you’d better do as you’re told …

Yh they are certainly worth a try:) I am at the point where I will try anything.

I would also like to really thank everyone for ur advise it has really helped and I don’t feel so alone now:)

Welcome Vicki. I am sorry you had to join this group under the circumstances but you are at the right place to get information and support from an awesome group of people around the world. I have found incredible support when I needed kind words. when I needed help regarding symptoms, medications, or just general questions - I toss out my questions and I am guaranteed great feedback. So you have come to the right place. We are all in this together...

Hold on Vicki, things are bound to turn a corner soon. Push for a rheumy visit and clobber the doctor over the head with the book Seenie recommends. Some rheumies are much better educated about PsA than others. If you’re prepared with the right words and the right questions you may end up getting what you need. Like everyone here, I’m sorry you’re in such a bad spot but I’m glad you’ve joined us. We’re a pretty groovy bunch!

Hi Vicki and Welcome !

It took several months for my diagnosis to sink in....and for the anxiety and worry to at least be less often. I'm glad you found the group. I can barely get through the day at times and my son is grown...I can't imagine the pain while trying to look after younger children. Being tired and PsA seem to be a package deal.