Hand Joint Involvement and Office Work

I want to talk to your mom the OT. Okay, right now I'm seeing a hand therapist, and I need to ask her about writing utensils. But I may have to keep that in mind.

GrumpyCat said:

Wow. You guys are talking about my biggest problem at work. My poor hands! I start out the week with normal looking fingers and by the end of the week they are swollen and tender, especially on my right hand. I also get these little painful growths on my fingertips and dips. They appear on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning and then disappear over the weekend! I haven't splinted them because I haven't found anything that provides the correct support, but also allows me to use my hands. The ring splints look pretty nifty. I'll have to read more about them. I had not heard of them until now and I'm not sure what they are intended to do. It looks like they would give me the mobility I need though. I'll ask my mom the OT about them. Thanks guys!

One of my favorite sites and pens.....

http://www.wrightstuff.biz/evopens.html

their gardening tools are great and you gotta try the grater (my wife uses it and she doesn't need to.)

What a great website,thanks :slight_smile: