Go back to work and all hell breaks loose!

Despite PsA I consider that I was doing not to bad, would have my once in while flare, get through it and move on. Well surprise surprise, I go back to work and my body seems to be falling apart. My toe, the one beside the big toe, decided to flare, normally its just the baby toes, and I now have a nice lump under the toe, which is been making it had to walk on without some comffy shoes.

My right hand big finger is just BIG now and that is the one I use for my mouse, go figure on that one, my ear jaw and face feel like I got slugged last night, but I don't remember when it happened DUH! Gezzzzz, couldn't leave me alone for just alittle while eh PSA!!!

Came back from SC on training last week and more training this week and next week, lets just hope PsA give me a brain charge instead of a brain ache!! Trying to find the humor in all this lol

But joking aside, I have been able to handle the pain part pretty well, the psoriasis, well I have always struggled with that one ! But I have a feeling the PsA is getting worse. And I have avoided all the stronger medications, but in order for me to continue working, I am thinking I might need help, I have fibromyalgia to, got that after taking care of my mother who died of cancer in 2000, and a car accident the day I found out about the cancer, what timing , took care of her for about 7 mths and working full time. Anyway, so I just get this feeling that I am at a point where this is not going to get easier but harder. Just wanted to let it out, thanks for listening or reading, it does feel good to know that whoever reads this understands , that in itself HELPS ! Huggs Gang !

I so know what you mean. I am just back to work at reduced hours and besides some aggression from a coworker now my body has gone to hell in a hand basket.
Everything hurts and I have new psoarasis spots breaking out. I can barely stay awake for
more than four hours at a time and I feel like screaming. Even the weather seems to be against me.
It has been warmish ( only -15 or so) and this weekend Down to minus 30 with wind chill. I took pain meds which I hate taking
so I could watch my son play hockey in his first tournament.
I feel like banging my head against the wall but do not need anymore pain.
Just plain sucks!

Yup that is pretty much it, my psoriasis is breaking out again, surprised, not really, stress equals, all pain and something we gain.....patches ! And I went outside on friday evening cause we had a big snowfall and my nieces kids wanted me to help build a snowman,it felt so good to play outside with the kids and we had so much fun........But I paid for it all weekend! And like you, I want to just hit something or go crazy, but the end result hurts more. But we push on, right !!!!!!! We seem to be good at the pushing on until we drop and have to be in bed all weekend to gain strenght for the week ahead! Yup it just plain sucks!

Kirsten said:

I so know what you mean. I am just back to work at reduced hours and besides some aggression from a coworker now my body has gone to hell in a hand basket.
Everything hurts and I have new psoarasis spots breaking out. I can barely stay awake for
more than four hours at a time and I feel like screaming. Even the weather seems to be against me.
It has been warmish ( only -15 or so) and this weekend Down to minus 30 with wind chill. I took pain meds which I hate taking
so I could watch my son play hockey in his first tournament.
I feel like banging my head against the wall but do not need anymore pain.
Just plain sucks!