Dr in Pensacola, FL input

I was only recently diagnosed with PsA, after years of ignoring it. However, the timing isn't great. I have no timeline other than "soon" to relocate to Pensacola, FL just after finally getting things done.

I really like ALL of my current doctors and not looking forward to starting all over.

The first priority for anyone here though, that may be in the area would be a dermatologist who is also willing to treat the PsA and avoid needing yet more doctors.

In addition I'll be looking for a new primary care and podiatrist as well if anyone has any input.

Thanks!!!

Hey Scooter, are you still moving to Pensacola? You might try the advanced search on the MEMBERS page to see whether you can find someone in the Pensacola area, and message them.

I hope you are able to find someone. It sounds as if you are off to an excellent start with Humira. What a relief for you!

Yep, still moving but waiting on the house to sell. In the meantime, I may have it covered now. In a discussion with someone already at our work location there I mention Humira. Turns our her and her husband BOTH have the same thing and on Enbrel so I can at least start with their dermatologist :)

And yes, I am still floored how fast Humira made a difference !

Thanks!

That’s great! And I’m so glad that you had a quick response. We’ve heard it before, but most people have to wait longer than that for the med to deliver. I’m really glad for you!

That’s great! And I’m so glad that you had a quick response. We’ve heard it before, but most people have to wait longer than that for the med to deliver. I’m really glad for you!