Does anyone else get blurred vision and kinda short of breath?!

Yes to all of the above.

If you have blurred vision, you should give your rheumatologist a call, especially if you've recently started a new med, because that is a side effect of some of them. Also, in PsA our immune systems attacks connective tissue, and we've got lots of connective tissue in our eyes.

It's a great idea of see an ophthalmologist to check how your eyes are doing, especially if you've just been diagnosed so that your ophthalmologist can establish a "baseline normal" for how your eyes are. Even if you've had PsA for a long time, you should see an ophthalmologist. Your doctor may be able to recommend someone they think is an especially good eye doctor for dealing with PsA. If not, ask the opthalmologist's receptionist to ask the doctor if he/she has experience with people with PsA.

Not an optometrist. See an opthalmologist. I have a PsA-related eye problem called "recurrent corneal erosion." Don't look it up, as it sounds worse than it is. Basically, my eyes just get dry sometimes. Increasing the humidity in my bedroom helps a lot. My ophthalmologist gave me some eye drops for it, they work well, and I see her once a year unless I am having problems.

Hi Dee,

I have the same symptoms, the blurred vision you need to get to your eye doc as it can be iritis, if not treated you could loose your vision. I don't have insurance and I am battling with this same symptom right now. I also have chest tightness and short breath, doc listened to my lungs said they were fine but it was probably a mild asthma due to inversion. You might talk to your doc about an inhaeler. It has helped me tremendously. I did talk to my eye doc and told him my symptoms that is when he gave me a pampthlet about the iristis. He also said to make sure to come to see him if I had symptoms because I really need to be on a steriod eye drop and wear dark lenses for about a week. Hope this helps. Good luck!\

Skeeter