Bicarbonate of soda

Anyone tried this?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321624.php

I clean my sink with it …

Sounds like the research into this has a way to go. Wouldn’t it be lovely if it did work? And so cheap! I’m sceptical but a bit interested nonetheless. Sometimes we hear speculation / research such as this and then it vanishes without trace though.

I’ll give it a go (I’ve nothing to lose!)
If 75% of the immune system is in the gut then it makes a certain amount of sense that the answer might be there for an autoimmune disease.
I’m also doing the gin soaked raisins thing, dunno if it’s working but they sure taste nicer than cider vinegar.

The article about this I saw had a caption saying “but don’t go drinking it just yet” so I didn’t even read… lol these things are often tested in a lab and not on humans…

When they have cancer cells in a petridish and add alcohol, the cells will die… the headlines on those articles would be “alcohol kills cancer! Drink your wine now!”

When I suffered from reflux the doctor had me on two meds, one of which has now been withdrawn (!!). When I discovered that baking soda can help I tried it and had perfect results everytime. I still use it when the need arises. I read the news article about it and as nothing right now is working for me, will give this a try. Now just need to find how much and how often. Will post results here as they happen for anyone interested. As we are already guinea pigs for drugs I may as well be a guinea pig for this.

1 Like