Back pain has me worried

You completely describe my pain…moving from place to place. From my low back to SI joints to my neck. Then my fingers, then my toes. I feel like I’m always complaining about something, and then wonder if I’m making all this up in my head, or maybe I’ve been misdiagnosed ( I know I haven’t but for some reason it’s a thought I have when things start flaring up).

For the last three years I’ve had little to no relief, until 6 weeks ago when I started taking Enbrel. I’m now starting to learn what to expect from my body on Enbrel…it’s not the complete relief I had expected, I still hurt. But I do feel a difference on it.

I hope your Humira continues to help!

From all the postings I've read the common thread that keeps coming up is just what you said. It moves from one place to another and of course it couldn't be the same for all of us. I never just hurt where you do. Mine hurts over here then over there. Yours hurts over there then over here then some place else. No wonder it messes with people's heads and we can't help but wonder at times if people think we're faking it!

I don't think it's really possible for anyone who doesn't have this to completely grasp what it's like.

For me reading all the postings on the sites I review hasn't been able to fix what's wrong, granted it's helped some but what it's done more than anything else is helped keep me balanced. Without the reassurance from everyone else with similar stories I think I'd begin to wonder about my own sanity after a while.