Anyone actually using CBD internally

Alright great thanks.

I have tried tincture, vape and capsules now and haven’t found much relief from them. The tincture gave me raging heartburn which was one of my original symptoms I took a long time to get under control without medication (L-glutamine drink morning and bedtime). The vape made me sleepy and the capsules brought the heartburn back also. I would rather smoke cannabis as it reduces the stress symptoms and relieves the pain. This I would use at night to get a good nights sleep as I don’t feel its appropriate to use during the day. I hope this helps but I do know a few people who have had great success with it.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the information. I find it helpful.

I started CBD oil about three weeks ago. I know there is a lot of discussion about it being snake oil, but many people were telling me to try. SO, I did regularly every day for the last three weeks. I finally broke down to try it when my ankles hurt so bad I was having trouble walking. I tried to be casual about taking it so there wouldn’t be any placebo factor. I noticed my ankles and knees felt better, but I know it comes and goes so I just monitored it.

I ran out of oil two days ago, so I waited. Today I can hardly walk because of my knees and ankles. So, I will be getting more oil this evening to start again to see what happens.

I didn’t want to report any results until I dropped off it to see what happened. I’ll keep you updated as I start it back up. It has not been a cure-all, but it may be helping some.

Oh, this oil is only trace THC.

2 Likes

Thanks Tamac, good information to have. It will be interesting to see what happens when you go back on. I find that my good and bad periods of pain comes in waves. Once I notice that I appear to be having worst pain levels for a couple days I start taking prednisone. I find it interesting that it comes in time burst periods. Of course when you have longer bad periods it is hard to tell what is happening. I suspect there is a flair pattern some where.

I started taking a CBD syrup about a week ago and it seems to be helping. Again on the placebo affect, as long as it’s bringing some relief I’m game. I bought mine from www.buylegalmeds.com and they are very open and transparent about what is in their products, they should THC and CBD levels, test results, proof of the lack of heavy metals, etc. and their customer service is GREAT. Unfortunately, some of their products have melatonin in them so it’s worth reading into the product before you buy it. I started off by using a “daytime” formula and it doesn’t make me sleepy at all. I usually take it in the morning and I do believe it helps take away at least some of my morning stiffness if not all of it. The taste of the syrup alone is kind of gross but I mix it with pink lemonade and it masks the “earthy” taste of it. I don’t have any definitive evidence that it is helping but it feels like it is.

2 Likes