Any Advice/Guidance Much Appreciated!

Went and had bunches of blood work done today plus have to do another 24 hour urine (have kidney involvement Rheumy thinks is Lupus but not yet diagnosed). The last three days have been very strange. Positive diagnosis for Psoraisis and PsA but today and Sunday, was in such severe pain (head, neck, spine, knees, ankles, thighs, etc., plus severe muscle twitches/pain, freezing cold, terrible headache).. completing debilitating Sunday and today. Can this be PsA symptoms, as well? Plus, I guess I was running a fever, too ... After taking 5 Advil, I checked my temp 2 hours later and it was 100. Can this be PsA? The doctor is checking my CPK levels, too, as I mentioned this "flare" to him while at the lab so he added the test.

No guidance on this particular question. Yes, you can have a lot of flu-like symptoms. I know low-grade fever is typical. A high fever seems like it might be more indicative of infection. I would definitely get checked out regarding this.

Like Stoney, I'm not sure about the fever, headaches, cold, etc., but the pain you described is exactly what I have had during some bad flare ups. Prior to begining my treatment, I had the worst flare up ever. Everything you mentioned, plus feet and a bout of Iritis. Hopefully you can begin a course of treatment soon. In the meantime you may find ice soothing or warm baths... Maybe a walk as well. Sitting still is always worse for me. Even lying on the floor and doing some stretching while watching TV is better than sitting on the couch. Good luck!

Ditto what the others said. I get flu-like symptoms during a flare. Pretty miserable! Talk to your dr. :)